Here at Vavoom Emporium we absolutely love Chairs and whether they be Velvet Covered Dining Chairs, Industrial Style Stools, Aged Leather Armchairs or Leather Ottomans, White Linen Chairs or Moroccan Pouffes they are all fabulous and we just had to blog about them!
Play up contrast in your dining room with different monochromatic styles to enhance a modern style. The juxtaposition of the white and black makes for a striking aesthetic and opens up any area. Feel free to do this to the extent of your choice, if you prefer to be a little more subtle, try introducing neutral tones which will soften the harshness of the contrasting black and white.
Our gorgeous Ebony Glass Dining Table features a black glass table top with concave style legs and a subtle reflective finish. The perfect standout piece for any dining room, the reflective surface of our Ebony Glass Dining Table creates the picture of chic and style.
(Left to right)
- Meridian chair Black - A gorgeous velvet covered chair with a matte silver nailhead stud trim and dark chocolate finished wooden legs. Sleek and chic, the perfect piece to add subtle elegance and style.
- Tresor Dining Chair - The intriguing curved leg design and round press-studded backhead suggest a classic style, while the bright white upholstery and metal studded edging lean modern. A transitional piece that is versatile enough to fit many different styles and aesthetics.
- Isabella Carver Chair Black - Upholstered in luxurious black velvet fabric and studded with a silver trim, the Isabella is an incredible chair. The black birch timber frame rounds off the look, giving you a perfect black piece to contrast against your choice of white.
Here at Vavoom, we love Industrial furniture! Recently we've been embracing the softer side of Industrial, focusing on mixing and matching different pieces and incorporating Industrial furniture in unexpected ways.
Our Industrial Tube Work Chair is a beautiful piece that takes a softer approach to the Industrial style. While retaining the hard appearing material and edge, our Industrial Tube Chair also introduces a softer attitude through the thinner, delicate style.
Another option is our Industrial Stool Adjustable. With a timber seat made from recycled timber doors and sturdy iron base, this piece has a slightly stronger presence than our Industrial Tube Work Chair. Mix and match with the two of them around your table, adding other chairs from different styles to create an eclectic look.
When introducing leather pieces into a room, take into consideration the colour, style and texture you'd prefer. Aged leather or matte is preferable over patent or glossed as they are less 'fashionable' and more stylish, but if patent or glossed is your preference then, by all means, go with what you love. Black leather will retain a high juxtaposition, but by indroducing tan and brown tones you can create a softer contrast. Leather is timeless and the perfect way to add elegance and luxury to any area.
Our Mortimer Leather Armchair is a best-selling piece that has proven its ageless style. The metal studding down the front of each arm brings a touch of modern to this beautiful classic piece while the wheeled front feet make it practical and convenient. The Mortimer is made with top grain Italian Leather which is hand aged after being upholstered. This process is very time consuming and has the effect of natural ageing. Therefore, each piece is unique in its own way and a beautiful accompaniment to any home.
(from left to right)
(from left to right)
- Browning Leather Armchair - Our Browning Leather Armchair is made from top grain Italian hand aged leather, inspired by classic original leather pieces. A statement armchair that will stand out wherever you'd like it to be, after sitting in it once you'll completely appreciate the sophistication it will bring to your home.
- Harrington Leather Armchair - Also made from top grain Italian hand aged leather, the Harrington is the trendier younger sibling of the Browning. Just as plush and sophisticated, with a little edge from the metal studded arms.
- Leather Armchair - Currently reduced to clear! Beautiful in rich brown leather tones with solid timber legs, our Leather Armchair is a classic piece for those who crave refinement and simplicity.
Leather Paris Ottoman - Beautifully crafted in stunning brown leather with a French style inscription, this leather ottoman is large enough to cater for your couch or can accompany any armchair nicely. Currently reduced to clear!
Our Derringer Leather Chair is a versatile piece that would look incredible in multiples to accompany a dining table or desk, or as a singluar piece in a bedroom or living area.
White and linen chairs bring to mind a clean open space with a beachy, relaxed vibe. Bring this in your household by pairing it with more white (in either the same tone or highly contrasting) or juxtapose it with black shades or pops of colour. If you do choose to go all white,
contrasting shapes, styles and textures to bring an extra dimension and intrigue to the room.
The below chairs all bring a clean and chic vibe to any room and would look incredible paired with other white or linen pieces, or with black or colour depending on your personal preference.
(from left to right)
- Nevone Linen Chair - A gorgeous linen covered chair with matte silver stud detailing and dark chocolate finished wooden legs. A versatile piece that would work beautifully as a dining chair or an occasional chair.
- Percival Chair - A beautiful occasional chair that makes for an incredible statement piece. Upholstered in quality linen fabric, our Percival Chair would look stunning in the bedroom or loungeroom.
- Meridian Chair Linen- Made from the same lovely linen as our Nevone Linen Chair, the Meridian also features matte silver stud detailing and dark chocolate finished wooden legs. The perfect dining chair, the Meridian is an amazingly comfortable and versatile piece.
Pair linen occasional chairs or armchairs with our beautiful Orson Ottoman Natural Linen to complete the room. The press studded design is classic and stylish while the elegantly designed legs will draw attention.
Inject colour and fun into your room by replacing chairs around a table with our gorgeous Moroccan Pouffes! Child friendly, space saving and incredibly versatile, our Moroccan Pouffes are a great way to change things up in your abode. Extremely comfortable, our Moroccan Pouffes would also make a great addition to any bedroom or as a pouffe for your favourite armchair!
(from left to right)
(inspiration images are not our own, sourced from Google, Pinterest, Tumblr and Harpers Bazaar respectfully)